Varun Raymond Aaron
Born: 29 October 1989
- He is an Indian cricketer from Jamshedpur.
- A right-arm fast bowler, he first played for Jharkhand U-19 followed by Jharkhand Ranji team.
- He played his first One Day International (ODI) for India on October 2011 and made his Test debut the following month.
- Possessing a smooth run-up and a repeatable action, Aaron consistently bowls in excess of 140 km/h (87 mph).
- He currently plays for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League.
- He was part of the India Emerging Players squad that went to Australia in 2011, and after impressing there earned a call-up to the India ODI squad for the series in England.
- Though he did not get a game on that trip, he made his India debut in Mumbai when England returned for an ODI series in October 2011.
- He was part of the India Emerging Players squad that went to Australia in 2011, and after impressing there earned a call-up to the Indian T20 and ODI squad for the series in England as a replacement for Ishant Sharma.
- In September 2014, he was signed by the Durham County Cricket Club for the 2014 County Championship.
Click here for more details
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)
October 29, 2019