T. K. Rama Rao
Born: October 7, 1929
Died: November 10, 1988
- He was a novelist of Kannada literature.
- He became popular in the early 1970s when his book Bangaaradha Manushya was made into a hit movie in the Kannada film industry.
- He won the Karnataka Sahitya Academy award.
- Several of his novels were adapted to movies and television.
- He has several novels to his credit, including Bangarada Manushya, Maralu Sarapani, Varna Chakra, Payanada Kone, Paschinmada Betta, Kahale Bande, Manninadoni, Jagadevaraya, Kovi Kuncha, Trikonada Mane, Golada Melondu Suttu, and Kempu Mannu.
- He was the first novelist in Karnataka to write thrillers.
- He has won several awards from the Karnataka Sahitya Academy and Madras Sahitya Academy.
- His 9 novels have been made into 9 Kannada movies.
(Visited 398 times, 1 visits today)
October 7, 2018