Suresh Kumar Raina
Born: 27 November 1986
- He is an Indian international cricketer.
- An aggressive left-handed middle-order batsman and an occasional off-spin bowler, he is also regarded as one of the best fielders in world cricket.
- He plays for Uttar Pradesh in all forms of domestic cricket.
- He was the captain of the Gujarat Lions in the Indian Premier League and is the vice-captain of the Chennai Super Kings.
- He has also captained the Indian cricket team and is the second-youngest player ever to captain India.
- He is the first Indian batsman to hit a century in all three formats of international cricket.
- He made his ODI debut in July 2005 against Sri Lanka at the age of 19.
- However, his Test debut came about five years later, in July 2010, against the same opposition.
- He scored a hundred on his Test debut.
- He was a part of the Indian squad that won the 2011 World Cup.
- He is the third batsman in the world and first Indian to hit a T20I century.
- He was the first-ever batsman to score a T20I century when batting at number 3 position or lower as well as in World T20 history as he did it in the 2010 ICC World T20.
Click here for more details
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)
November 27, 2019