Born:20 September 1911
Died: 2 June 1990
- He was a social reformer, a prominent philosopher, a visionary of the New Golden Era, and founder of “All World Gayatri Pariwar”, which has its headquarters at Shantikunj, Haridwar, India.
- He is popularly known as Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya by the members of the Gayatri Pariwar.
- He pioneered the revival of spirituality and creative integration of the modern and ancient sciences and religion, relevant in the challenging circumstances of the present times.
- He initiated a movement for Transformation of era.
- He authored a special set of 40 books (termed Revolutionary Literature or Krantidharmi Sahitya) highlighting the future of the world and conveying the message of the dawn of the New Era of Truth during the 21st Century.
- In 1991 Government of India released a postage stamp in his honour inscribed Sri Ram Sharma Acharya.
(Visited 121 times, 1 visits today)
September 20, 2018