Born: 10 April 1964
- He is an Indian celebrity chef, entrepreneur and television personality.
- He stars in the TV show Khana Khazana, which is the longest running show of its kind in Asia; it broadcasts in 120 countries and in 2010 had more than 500 million viewers.
- He also launched his own Food Food channel, in January 2011.
- Discovery Communications through its Indian organization, has acquired a majority stake in Kapoor’s channel.
- He collaborated with Vishal Sinha, a seasoned Brand Licensing Professional to build his consumer product business under his own brand – “Sanjeev Kapoor” and launched several products such as Glassware, Crockery, Tableware, Cutlery, Kitchen Linen etc.
- He has been approached by the Indian Railways for the preparation of the menu of food items served on trains.
- He also introduced a culinary art programs at Symbiosis Institute of Culinary Arts of Symbiosis International University, Pune in May 2016.
- In 2018 he was a judge for India’s Digital Chef the first Indian food reality web show.
click here for more details
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)
April 10, 2020