Ranjitram Vavabhai Mehta
Born:25 October 1881
Died:4 June 1917
- He was a Gujarati language writer.
- He founded Gujarat Sahitya Sabha in 1904 and Gujarati Sahitya Parishad in 1905.
- The highest award of Gujarati literature and culture, Ranjitram Suvarna Chandrak, is named after him.
- He worked in different genres of literature such as essay, novel, drama and short story.
- Gujarat Sahitya Parishad published his complete work as Ranjitram Gadyasanchay 1-2 in 1982 on his birth centenary.
(Visited 269 times, 1 visits today)
October 25, 2018