Born: 20 April 1976
- He is an Indian chess grandmaster from Chennai who won the 2002 British Championship and 2007 Commonwealth Championship.
- He is married to WGM Aarthie Ramaswamy.
- They are India’s first Grandmaster couple.
- He started Chess Gurukul, Chess Academy in Chennai to train young aspiring players in 2008.
- Now Chessgurukul has produced many international chess champions from India.
- He shot to fame with his superb commentary in the Fide World Chess Championship Match 2013 Anand – Carlsen, where he was the official commentator along with GM Susan Polgar.
click here for more details
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)
April 20, 2019