Born: 15 April 1982
- He is an Indian professional Kabaddi player.
- He was the vice-captain of the Indian team that won the gold medal at the 2007 World Cup at Panvel, India.
- In 2011, in recognition of his achievements in the sport, he was awarded the Arjuna Award by the Government of India.
- He made his debut for the national team in 2003.
- In addition to winning medals at the national level, he was a part of the national team that won gold medals at the World Cups in 2004, 2007.
- With the team, he also won gold medals at the Asian Games in 2006, 2010 and 2014, South Asian Games in 2006 and 2010, and the Asian Indoor Games in 2007, 2009 and 2013.
- At the auction of the inaugural season of the Pro Kabaddi League, he was the recipient of the highest bid, having been bought for ₹12.8 lakh (US$18,000) by the Patna franchise, the team later named Patna Pirates.
- He was made the captain of the team who led the team to a third-place finish in the 2014 season.
- He was signed by U Mumba for the 2016 season.
- Then for the 2017 season, he was swapped to Telugu Titans.
- Currently, he is the head coach of Haryana Steelers.
click here for more details
(Visited 111 times, 1 visits today)
April 15, 2020