Pramod Karan Sethi
Born: 28 November 1927
Died: 6 January 2008
- He was an Indian orthopaedic surgeon.
- With Ram Chandra Sharma, he co-invented the “Jaipur foot”, an inexpensive and flexible artificial limb, in 1969.
- He was awarded the Magsaysay Award for Community Leadership in 1981 and the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 1981.
- He was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 1981 and he also won a major Rotary International award.
- He was elected a fellow of the British Royal College of Surgeons.
(Visited 153 times, 1 visits today)
November 28, 2018