Born: 9 February 1993
- He is an Indian chess grandmaster.
- He achieved the grandmaster title at the age of 13 years, 4 months, and 20 days, which makes him the fourth youngest grandmaster in history, behind Sergey Karjakin, Praggnanandhaa Rameshbabu, and Nodirbek Abdusattorov.
- He is a former Indian and Asian champion.
- He played on the top board for the bronze medal-winning Indian team in the 2014 Chess Olympiad in Tromsø, Norway.
- He was granted the Arjuna Award in 2010 by the Government of India.
click here for more details
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)
February 9, 2019