Born: 18 July 1934
Died: 3 November 1991
- He was a Malayalam author.
- He is best known for his contributions in children’s literature.
- He wrote more than 35 works including novels, plays and children’s books.
- At 19, he joined Cochin Commercial Bank as a clerk and later earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Banking.
- Cochin Commercial Bank was acquired by Canara Bank in 1963.
- A banker by profession, he moved into children’s literature.
- His first work was published when he was 18.
- He continued publishing books and made an impact on Malayalam children’s literature.
- Some of his works were translated into both Tamil and Hindi.
Click here for more details
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)
July 18, 2020