Born: 18 February 2002
- She is an Indian olympian who plays an airgun shooting.
- She represented India at the 2018 ISSF World Cup and won two gold medals.
- She is the youngest Indian to win a gold medal at the ISSF World Cup.
- She won the gold medal in women’s 10 m air pistol event at the 2018 Commonwealth Games just at the age of 16 in her maiden Commonwealth Games appearance.
- In February 2019 she won the gold medal in the 10m air pistol mixed team event at 2019 ISSF World Cup in Delhi.
- In May 2019 she qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics in the 10m pistol event via a fourth-place finish at the Munich ISSF World Cup.
- This came days after her pistol jammed in the finals of the 25m pistol event when she was leading, eventually forcing her to forfeit due to her gun not being able to fire.
- In all the four Pistol & Rifle ISSF World Cups in 2018, she won the Gold medal in the 10m air pistol mixed event with Saurabh Chaudhry as her partner, making the pair a strong contender for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Click here for more details
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)
February 18, 2020