Born: 10 November 1910
Died: 15 February 1974
- He was an Indian poet, lyricist, author, actor and film director based in Tamil Nadu.
- He wrote the cult classic Tamil novel Thillana Mohanambal and was awarded the Padma Shri.
- As a writer his most well-known work is Thillana Mohanambal that was transformed into a popularly and critically successful Tamil movie, starring Sivaji Ganesan and Padmini.
- He authored Rao Bahadur Singaram, Bandanallur Bama, Ponnivanathu Poonguyil, Miss Radha, and Manju Virattu.
- He wrote about 120 radio plays for All India Radio.
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)
November 10, 2018