Born:28 October 1909
Died:17 August 1980
- He also known as Ko Ku, was an exponent of the Telugu literature in the 20th century.
- He believed that literature which criticises and enriches human life and ultimately reforms the human thought of its time is the only relevant form of literature.
- He believed in the power of scientific method and materialism in solving the problems of humanity.
- The essence of his thought may be seen in a short story published in 1942 with the title, ‘God and Satan’.
- He was with Chandamama, a popular children’s magazine, as its editor in 1952 until he died in 1980.
- He received Andhra Sahitya Academy Award.
(Visited 116 times, 1 visits today)
October 28, 2018