Born: 22 May 1948
- He known popularly by his stage name Nedumudi Venu, is an Indian film actor from Kerala, who predominantly works in the Malayalam Cinema.
- Widely regarded as one of the greatest actors in Indian cinema of all time, he has acted in more than 500 films, primarily in Malayalam and also in Tamil.
- He has also written screenplays and has directed one film.
- He has won two National Film Awards and six Kerala State Film Awards for his various performances.
- He has also acted in some television serials.
- He acted in NFDC film Parinamam (The Change), directed by P Venu that won the best screenplay award at the Ashdod International Film Festival held in Israel.
- He won the Best Actor award for his role in Saira at the Zimbabwe International Film Festival which concluded in September 2007; Saira was the only film from India to be included in the festival.
- The committee mentioned that he acted compellingly and convincingly in his portrayal of a man caught between secularism and fundamentalism.
click here for more details
(Visited 157 times, 1 visits today)
May 22, 2020