Born: 19 January 1984
- He is an Indian racing driver and television presenter who last competed in Formula E for Mahindra Racing.
- Previously, he has competed for Hispania Racing in Formula One in 2010.
- Before this, he drove in the GP2 Series for three years, winning two races.
- In 2013, he competed in the FIA GT Series for Seyffarth Motorsport.
- Prior to his time in GP2, he won the Formula Asia championship in 2001 and was the inaugural Formula Asia V6 by Renault champion in 2006.
- After leaving F1, he has worked as a commentator in the United Kingdom for BBC Radio 5 Live and Sky Sports F1 from 2013 to 2015 and joined Channel 4 in 2016 as Technical Analyst and Pitlane Reporter.
- On 13 December 2018, it was announced that he will be re-joining Sky Sports F1 for the 2019 season.
- He drove in the FIA GT Series for the 2013 season in a last minute deal for Seyffarth Racing.
- He was joined in the car by Jan Seyffarth, who had been competing in the German GT series for his family run team. he joined Armaan Ebrahim, who became the first Indian driver to be confirmed in the series.
- Ebrahim signed a full one-year contract with the BMW Sports Trophy-Team India GT 1 Team.
click here for more details
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)
January 19, 2020