Born: 31 August 1969
- He is a former Indian cricketer and currently an ICC match referee.
- He is considered among India’s finest fast bowlers and is the first Indian fast bowler to take more than 300 wickets in One Day Internationals.
- He was a frontline fast bowler for the Indian cricket team until his retirement, and the second Indian pace bowler (after Kapil Dev) to take 200 Test wickets.
- After Dev, he led the Indian fast-bowling attack for over 9 years.
- He is India’s second-highest ODI wicket-taker with 315 (second to Anil Kumble’s 337), and the first bowler to take 300 ODI wickets for India.
- He took 44 wickets in 1992, 1996, 1999, and 2003 Cricket World Cups.
- He is the joint highest wicket-taker for India in World Cup competition with Zaheer Khan, who took the same number of wickets in the 2003, 2007 and 2011 tournaments.
- He is the leading wicket-taker at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, where he took 39 wickets. Srinath is one of eleven bowlers who took 300 wickets in one-day international cricket, and the only Indian fast bowler to take 300 wickets.
- He from international cricket after the 2003 World Cup in South Africa.
Click here for more details
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)
August 31, 2020