Jarnail Singh Dhillon
Born: 20 February 1936
Died: 13 October 2000
- He was a former Indian football player, who played as a stopper-back.
- He was the captain of the India national football team from 1965 to 1967.
- He was given the Arjuna Award in 1964 for his achievements as a football player.
- He also competed in the men’s tournament at the 1960 Summer Olympics.
- Only Indian footballer to be selected as the captain of the Asian All-Star Football Team in 1966.
Click here for more details
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)
February 20, 2020