Born: 2 August 1952
- He is an Indian writer and satirist in the Hindi language, known for his satirical novels, Baramasi and Narak Yathra.
- He was honoured by the Government of India in 2015 with Padma Shri, the fourth highest Indian civilian award.
- He has been writing regular columns in India Today and Naya Gyanodaya and frequent columns in Rajasthan Patrika.
- He is a recipient of several awards such as Sharad Joshi Samman of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, Delhi Academy Award and Indu Sharma Literary Award.
- The Government of India awarded him the civilian honour of Padma Shri in 2015.
- He is married to Shashi Chaturvedi, a gynecologist at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences and the couple has a daughter, Neha, a medical doctor, currently an ophthalmologist at AIIMS, New Delhi, and a son, Dushyant, an engineer presently pursuing management studies at the Indian School of Business, the leading school in the country for management and business education.
Click here for more details
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)
August 2, 2020