Born: 12 March 1937
- He is an essayist, educationist, columnist and philosophy writer and critics from Gujarat, India.
- He taught at various universities and participated in various education oriented events and organisations.
- His large number of essays, including philosophical essays, are published as books.
- He received Ranjitram Suvarna Chandrak in 1997 and Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award of India, in 2015.
- He has won several prizes of Gujarati Sahitya Parishad and Gujarati Sahitya Akademi.
- He was awarded Pravinkant Reshamwala Smriti Award in 1992.
- He was awarded Swami Sachchidanand Sanman in 2001.
- In 2016, Gujarat Sahitya Akademi awarded him the Sahityaratna Award.
- His biographical books are Ma, Gandhi: Navi Pedhini Najare, Mahamanav Mahavir (1986), Karunamurti Buddha (1983), Sardar Etle Sardar (1994), Shakyata Na Shilpi Shri Arvindand Gandhina Chashma.
click here for more details
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)
March 12, 2019