Gaganjeet Singh Bhullar
Born: 27 April 1988
- He is an Indian professional golfer who plays on the European Tour.
- He was India’s number one amateur in 2004 and 2006 and was part of the Indian team that won the silver medal at the 2006 Asian Games.
- He finished in a tie for seventh in the individual competition.
- He turned professional in 2006.
- His 2013 season started on good note.
- In March, he finished runner-up at Avantha Masters, earning him prize money of $258,700.
- He scored 20-under 268, but lost to South African Thomas Aiken by three strokes.
- In August, he became seventh golfer to receive the Arjuna Award since its introduction in 1961.
- Later in December, he won his fifth Asian Tour title with the victory at Indonesia Open.
- He defeated Malaysian Nicholas Fung and Chapchai Nirat from Thailand.
- His first tournament win of the season pushed him up to fourth place on the Asian Tour’s Order of Merit.
- The win improved his chances to qualify for the Ryder Cup-styled EurAsia Cup where the top four Asian players at the end of the 2013 season qualify for Team Asia.
click here for more details
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)
April 27, 2020