Born: 19 February 1975
- He is an award-winning and pioneering violinist in the fields of Carnatic Music and Tamil Film Music.
- Trained in Carnatic as well as Western Classical methods, he is a Grade ‘A top’ artist of All India Radio and is universally acclaimed as a soloist and an accompanist.
- One of his prodigal accomplishments was the introduction of the silent violin to Carnatic Music in 2001.
- In August 2006, he played the silent violin at Puttaparthi in the presence of Bhagawan Sri Satya Sai Baba with the musicians of the HeArtBeat Ensemble.
- On July 14, 2011, he played at a concert that was organized to raise funds for the Sankalp Trust, the open school and learning centre for special children, at the Mutha Venkata Subba Rao Concert Hall.
- He received his Western Classical training from acclaimed music director, Diwaker master.
- Under him, he entered the film industry with the movie Puli Pettra Pillai.
- Subsequently, he made himself an integral part of Maestro Ilaiyaraja’s orchestra and with them, has played in numerous films and concerts around the world.
- In addition, he has played for other music directors; notably, Karthik Raja, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Vidyasagar, Sharath, A. R. Rahman and Deva.
Click here for more details
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)
February 19, 2020