Born: 8 February 1986
- She is an Indian cricket player.
- She is left-handed batswoman and slow left-arm orthodox bowler.
- She is the first International woman cricketer from the Uttarakhand state of India.
- She became captain of the Uttarakhand cricket team in 2006. She played for the Uttar Pradesh cricket team from 2007 to 2010.
- She was the captain of Kumaon University in the North zone.
- She had been mentored by Liyakat Ali in her early years, who coached Uttaranchal Women’s Cricket Association team from 2003 to 2006.
- She was selected for the India women’s national cricket team in 2011 and made her WODI debut on 2 July 2011 against Australia.
- In October 2018, she was named in India’s squad for the 2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 tournament in the West Indies.
- She is the fifth Indian woman to cross the 100 wicket mark with 129 international wickets and India’s fifth-highest wicket-taker in ODI’s & third highest in T20I’s.
- She is also praised by Sachin Tendulkar for her fielding skills, who also happens to be her favorite cricketer.
Click here for more details
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)
February 8, 2020