Born: 2 March 1955
- He is an award-winning author in India.
- He writes articles, poems, stories, novels in Oriya.
- He is a popular leading name in Oriya literature.
- He has established himself in the field of Children’s literature.
- He is nationally recognized and has received many national and state-level recognition.
- He was born at an east coast village named Ektala in the Rajkanika block of Odisha, India in 1955.
- He spent his early life in the Southern part of Orissa, where he graduated in literature from Berhampur University.
- He achieved a doctorate degree in 1992 in the field of Children’s literature with his thesis named Oriya Shishu Galpara Swaroop O Vikash(Nature and Development of Oriya Children’s Stories).
- During the ’80s he edited children’s magazines in Odia by names Shishu Nayan, Ame Shishu, and Shishu Raija.
- Shishu Raija was published between 1976 and 1990 from Jeypore in Odisha.
- He joined All India Radio in Jeypore, Odisha on 13.12.2012 as Asst. Director and promoted to Station Director on 28.02.2014 and retired on 31.03.2015.
Click here for more details
(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)
March 2, 2020