Devang Jayant Gandhi
Born: 6 September 1971
- He is an Indian cricketer.
- He is a right-handed opening batsman and a very occasional right-arm medium-pace bowler.
- He played for Hadleigh and Thundersley Cricket Club, Essex.
- Despite the 1999–2000 tour of Australia exposing his weakness in technique against faster deliveries, his domestic form stayed constant, having had a good start to his international career in India.
- Successive stands with Sadagoppan Ramesh in New Zealand lifted his Test average above 50.
- Poor performances saw him dropped during the Australian tour.
- He played domestic cricket for Bengal in the Ranji Trophy and East Zone in the Duleep Trophy before retiring after the 2005–06 season.
- He also had two seasons playing for Gwersyllt Park CC, who play in the North Wales cricket league.
- He was appointed as a national selector for an Indian cricket team.
Click here for more details
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)
September 6, 2019