- It is a 296 km long, 4-lane wide (expandable to 6) access-controlled expressway in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- It is being developed by the Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority (UPEIDA) with a total project value of ₹14,716 crores, including the land acquisition cost.
- It will pass through 7 districts and lastly connect with Agra- Lucknow expressway.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid down the foundation stone of Bundelkhand Expressway on 29 February 2020 in Gonda village, Chitrakoot, and was inaugurated on 16 July 2022.
- The expressway will boost tourism to Chitrakoot Dham.
- The expressway will provide a seamless connectivity and boost economic progress in this region.
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)
July 19, 2022