Bipin Chandra Pal
Born: 7 November 1858
Died: 20 May 1932
- He was an Indian nationalist, writer, orator, social reformer and Indian independence movement activist.
- He was one-third of the Lal Bal Pal triumvirate.
- He was one of the main architects of the Swadeshi movement.
- He stood against the partition of Bengal by the colonial British government.
- He is known as the Father of Revolutionary Thoughts in India and was one of the freedom fighters of India.
- He became a major leader of the Indian National Congress.
- At the Madras session of the Indian National Congress held in 1887, Bipin Chandra Pal made a strong plea for repeal of the Arms Act which was discriminatory in nature.
- He wrote several articles warning India of the changes happening in China and other geopolitical situations.
- In one of his writings, describing where the future danger for India will come from, Pal wrote under the title “Our Real Danger”.
Click here for more details
(Visited 141 times, 1 visits today)
November 7, 2019