Born: 30 March 1951
- He is a noted Marathi Ghazal singer from the state of Maharashtra, India.
- He is known as Ghazal Nawaz (Prince of Ghazals) for his exposition of the ghazal form of poetry and its adaptation to the Marathi language.
- He gave his first concert in Marathi ghazal in 1972.
- He started singing Marathi ghazal along with Urdu ghazal on same stage,made the concept very popular in urban as well as rural areas in Maharashatra, from past 40 years Bhimrao is singing Marathi ghazal and still counting.
- He has introduced many Marathi shayar (poets).
- He has been renowned artist of Marathi and Hindi Sugam Sangeet since 1975 and was awarded “A” Grade in Akashavani (All India Radio).
- In 2011, a felicitation concert was held in Mumbai, on the occasion of 60th birthday.
- Bhimrao Panchale, an inspariation to Marathi Ghazal singers
- He has been awarded “Ekata kala Gaurav Puraskar” on 16th Jan 2016 .
click here for more details
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
March 30, 2020