Born: 23 August 1978
- He also known by his pen name Bedil, is a Gujarati poet, writer, and critic from Gujarat, India.
- His anthology of poetry, Dalkhi Thi Saav Chhutan (2012), was awarded the Yuva Puraskar by the Sahitya Akademi in 2013.
- His collection of known writings include Pagla Talaavma (2003), Pagarav Talaavma (2012), Tu Kahu Ke Tame (2012), Pityo Ashko (2012), Shabdoday (2012), and Ghazalistan (2012), which is a translation of Urdu ghazals written by Indian and Pakistani poets.
- He is also a recipient of the Yuva Gaurav Award (2012) from the Gujarat Sahitya Akademi, and the Dasi Jivan Award (2013–14) from the Government of Gujarat.
- He has appeared in several TV and radio programs on All India Radio and Doordarshan.
- He started his career as a personal tutor at Saraswati Study Center in 1995.
- He then served as a co-editor of the magazines Kavilok (2003–04), Kumar (2004–06), and Uddesh (2007–08).
- He was a guest lecturer at the Department of Communication and Journalism, Gujarat University, the Sardar Patel Institution of Public Administration (SPIPA) and other educational institutions in Ahmedabad.
- In 2008, he joined Gujarat Ayurveda University as an information officer and later worked there as an assistant registrar.
- Currently, he is working at the Gujarat Technological University of Ahmedabad as an assistant registrar.
Click here for more details
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)
August 23, 2020