Born: 20 November 1992
- He is an Indian shooter.
- He has won several national and international medals for India.
- He is the only shooter in the world who has won the double trap event of the International Shooting Junior World Cup for two consecutive years.
- He represented Andhra Pradesh in national level competitions winning several medals.
- From 2007 onwards, he started winning medals for India in international competitions.
- His foray into international competitions began with Cyprus World Championships where he finished sixth.
- At the Kuwait Asian Shooting Championships, he met Ahmed bin Hasher Al Maktoum, his idol and the gold medal winner in the double trap event at the 2004 Summer Olympics.
- He found this meeting to be inspirational and holds it close to his heart.
- At the 2008 Singapore Open, He won his first international gold medal.
- His next gold medal came 2 months later at the 2008 Commonwealth Youth Games, where he bettered the national record set by Rajyavardhan Rathore at the 2004 Summer Olympics.
- He won the gold medal at the 2009 International Junior World Cup Shooting Championship in the same category.
- At the 2010 World Championships in Munich, He won the gold medal in junior double trap event.
- In the process, he also created a new national record in the junior category.
- In appreciation of his performance in Munich, the Sahara Group felicitated Noria with a cash prize of ₹300,000 (US$4,300).
Click here for more details
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)
November 20, 2019