AQVERIUM, Digital water data bank
India’s first-ever digital water data bank, AQVERIUM launched by Karnataka’s IT Minister, C N Ashwath Narayan on 14th March
The digital water data bank
- It is a list of water data sourced from various institutions.
- It provides reliable information and insights regarding the various aspects of water.
- It helps in making evidence-based policies and decisions to achieve a water-secure world.
- This data will help tackle some common development challenges and water pollution. It also helps in improving service delivery, sustaining water resources, & building resilience.
- It is India’s first-ever digital water data bank.
- It is an initiative of Aqua Kraft Ventures, a company that has expertise in sustainable initiatives to provide drinking water and sanitation to all.
- AQVERIUM intends to train around one million youth in water, sanitation, hydro-geological sciences, and data sciences.
- It is a unique innovation combining sustainable technologies along with IT, skill development, and entrepreneurship.
(Visited 97 times, 1 visits today)
March 18, 2022