Born :16 October 1995
- He is an Indian amateur boxer.
- He won a gold medal at 2018 Asian Games.
- He won a bronze medal at the 2017 Asian Amateur Boxing Championships in the light flyweight category.
- In March 2018, He is a serving the Indian Army as a Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO).
- He won the gold medal in his debut appearance at the National Boxing Championships in 2017.
- In February 2018, He won the gold medal at the Strandzha Cup in Sofia.
- He won the silver medal at 2018 Commonwealth Games in the light flyweight category.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)
October 16, 2018