Born: 9 February 1989
- He is an Indian chess International Master.
- He is the first player from Central India to hold an ‘International Master’ Title.
- He has played more than 100 national championships and more than 40 international championships.
- He holds the 58th rank in the Top 100 Chess Players list of India (published by the World Chess Federation) and is the only player of Madhya Pradesh to win all the State U-8, U-10, U-12, U-14, U-16, U-19, U-25 and Seniors Chess Championship.
- He has represented India in various international championships in Turkey, Malaysia, Bahrain, UAE, Sri Lanka, Iran, Nepal, and many other countries.
- He was a silver medalist in the Commonwealth Chess Championship and has a master’s title from World Chess Federation.
- He was an International Master in the 82nd FIDE Congress 2011 at Karkow, Poland, in October 2011.
Click here for more details
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)
February 9, 2020