Born: 19 June 1992
- He is an Indian singer-songwriter.
- He is best known for his award-winning ghazals, and international singles in classical, pop, and world music genres.
- His notable performances include sharing stage space with Hariharan and opening for Ghulam Ali.
- His tribute to 6 ghazals originally rendered by Mehdi Hassan, Jagjit Singh, Hariharan, Ghulam Ali, and Pankaj Udhas won him the Singer of the Year Silver Award from Swar Systems, Switzerland.
- His first international single, Gham-e-Duniya, written by the Mughal poet Mirza Ghalib, featuring a Miss Diva finalist, earned a 5-star rating on Apple iTunes and went viral on YouTube.
- In 2014, he featured Grammy-nominated pianist Jonathan Wesley and flautist Parth Chandiramani for Tu Hi Dilruba, landing a consideration in the 57th Grammy Awards ballot, and a Silver Award in the Southeast Asian VIMA Music Awards.
- His music also served as the main theme song in Saad Khan’s film Loneliness, based on an account of the prevalent national social distancing during the 2020 coronavirus pandemic.
Click here for more details
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)
June 19, 2020