Born: 31 January 1960
- He is a teacher, Hindi writer, poet, essayist, story writer, and scholar.
- He penned numerous books on Hindi ‘vyakaran’, essays, poems and is a regular columnist in various Hindi and Bhojpuri magazines published from India and abroad.
- Besides Hindi, he is a master of many languages including Sanskrit and Bhojpuri.
- As a student of Sanskrit, steeped in the Sastras, he gave a new elevation to Sahitya-Shastra and he can rightly be considered as a great analyst of Hindi literature.
- He has been conferred with Vidyasagar Award in 2011 for his outstanding contribution to Hindi literature.
- D. Litt ( Vidyasagar Award) – Vikramshila Hindi Vidyapeeth Gandhinagar, Gujarat awarded him with D. Litt degree for his extraordinary contributions in the field of Hindi Literature.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga University Darbhanga, Bihar awarded him with a Ph.D. degree for his research work on a comparative study of Sanskrit and Bhojpuri Vyakaran.
- He is awarded the ‘Samman Patra (सम्मान पत्र)’ from the commissioner of Saran, S.P Saran and Buddhijeevi Vichar Mantra Chhapra for his book ‘Shabd Vigyan’.
Click here for more details
(Visited 135 times, 1 visits today)
January 31, 2020